What you’ll need:
* 3 pieces of silverware (thin spoons and forks work best)
* Acrylic paint
* 3 pieces of square, unfinished wood (I got mine at Hobby Lobby for 99 cents each)
* Clear Gorilla Glue
* 3 brass triangular hangers (you will glue these to the back of the wood)
1. Bend your utensils: I’ve found that the easiest way to do this is to drop the three utensils into boiling water. Once they’ve softened a bit, use tongs to remove the silverware from the water. Wearing cleaning gloves, bend the silverware around something small and round (I used a small drinking glass).
2. Paint your wood pieces, 1-2 coats of acrylic paint each.
3. glue the brass triangular hooks to the back (make sure they are straight or your key rack will hang crookedly)
4. Glue the utensils on the front using the smallest amount of Gorilla Glue possible. If you use too much glue, it will puff up alongside the silverware, so be careful!
5. Hang up your new key rack!
Read more at Design*Sponge http://www.designspongeonline.com/2009/05/diy-project-kitchen-utensil-key-rack.html#ixzz10kdq3SkG