Petite Éclairs in a Jar
1-2 sleeves Graham crackers
2 (3¼ oz.) boxes instant French vanilla pudding
3 ½ c. milk
1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping, thawed
1 tub chocolate frosting
1. Make sure your jars are clean and dry. Break graham crackers into small pieces and line the bottom of jars with them. Don’t be afraid to overlap a bit.
2. Mix up the cream. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine pudding powder and milk, beating at medium speed for two minutes. Fold in thawed whipped topping. Divide cream mixture among jars. Fill about 2/3 to ¾ full.
3. Top with another layer of grahams. Break up here and cover entire surface as well as possible. It will make the next step easier.
4. Finish off with a thick layer of frosting spread across the top like a lid. Use the edge of the jar as your finishing point.
5. Refrigerate for 8-24 hours. I don’t put lids on at first to let the frosting firm up, but after about 6 hours I put the lids on.
6. Serve with a spoon and a sigh of satisfaction for the harvest you’ve created.