Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A little insight to my life/apartment...

So...
THIS IS IT!!!

I seriously "DIED" (in the words of Rachel Zoe)
when I finished this wall!
I just stare at this everyday and say...
"I did that?!"

What it is:
I found this old book at DI with these rad antiqued pages and had to do something with it!
While I was at DI I found these lamp shades that had
cool shapes and had to do something with those as well...
plus I had to find something to hang from
my branch!
I collect antique frames so, I decided to paint them
white and put some fun fabric in them!
Had some pearls to add a girly flare...
AND VIOLA!!!

This is one of those times I impress myself! 
(That doesn't happen too often)


It's so Anthro...
I also collect 
(I collect a lot of things)
MILK GLASS... obsessed! 
I have had this chandelier for a while now 
but a lot of people ask me where I got this and I love
to tell people... Lowes...
$40.00... Stop! right!
These are my Ikea DVD boxes that work great to 
organize all movies!
I found these new pillows at TJ Maxx
for $24.99!! 

5 comments:

  1. you have THE cutest apartment EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea to decorate the spines of old books! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you please come decorate my house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is a great blog I follow, she is amazing, go to her blog and then follow the other ones....amazing.
    http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete