For this project you will need the following materials:
* A 24″ square pillow form. (A smaller pillow can be used but you will have to adjust the templates accordingly. )
* A 24″ square solid color pillow cover (a felt cover would be optimal).
[Instructions for making this pillow cover are posted here]
* White felt, at least 22 inches square (or another color of your choice)
* Fuchsia felt, at least 10 inches square (or color of your choice)
* Pink felt, at least 10 inches square (or color of your choice)
* Yellow felt, about 10 inches square. (or color of your choice)
* Fabric glue (fusible web interfacing can be used as an alternative)
* A piece of paper at least 22 inches square.
Center the medium (pink) suzani flower in the center of the large (fushia) suzani flower and adhere with fabric glue.
Find the center point of your pillow front and glue the large flower so that it is centered on the pillow.
Place the suzani circle (white) around the flower and center. Fold over half of the circle and apply glue.
Lay the circle back down and adhere to pillow cover. Do the same with the second half of the white circle.
Place one small pink flower and two yellow flourishes in each corner of the pillow. Glue down each piece.
Allow the glue to dry.
Set the pillow up to see if any edges need more glue.
You are finished. Enjoy your custom pillow!