Thursday, March 17, 2011

My new obsession!

I had some friends talk me into going to see
this movie...I was not a fan (at first)...
but after coming out of the THIRD,
YES, third time, I saw this movie I decided I needed
to follow JB (as I like to call him)
on Twitter-MY new OBSESSION!!!

(great movie by the way!)


I LOVE LOVE LOVE twitter SO MUCH!
I also love reality TV... so it has taken that
to an extreme, because I have
people's updates at every second!
I never thought I would give in, but I am so glad I did!!!



So FOLLOW me!!!

@bashfulandblush
{blush and bashful was taken already)

I will tweet not only on my personal life,
but everything fabulous that
I might come across! :)

1 comment:

  1. 11 years ago 'Nsync was doing an HBO special and I was home with my 1 year old and thought I needed to see what all the fuss was about. One HBO special later and I was deep in to crushville with the original Justin-Timberlake. 11 years later I still have my little pathetic crush but at least now it is legal and much less disturbing than it was when it started.

    I have't seen Never Say Never but I know my daughter friends became fans after seeing it. He is an adorable and very talented guy and his presence on stage and off reminds me of JT- they just got it. I've seen Justin T in concert and he commands a crowd like few other artists- I think JB has that talent as well.

    Enjoy your crush.

    ReplyDelete